Saturday, January 12, 2008

Israelisms...The Blog 2.0

I haven't blogged in a few weeks and I started to feel guilty. With that I also started thinking about why I wasn't blogging. For me the podcast is my number one priority. It gives me joy. I love podcasting. I decided to start the blog with Charley because I felt I had more to say than what I could fit on the podcast. I still do. The reality is that writing a political piece is hard work. Life keeps getting in the way. I don't want to give up the blog but I can't expect people to keep coming here and finding nothing new. To remedy the situation I decided to change course. I'm going to write about how I feel. So I'll be writing about frustration and also pride and whatever else I feel. Living here is dynamic so it should be interesting. Some posts may be really short. When truly inspired I may write a political piece. Of course Charley will continue to write his analysis when he is able. Lets see where this takes me. I hope the ride will be worthy of your time.

No comments: